What is AASDN?
The Australian Automotive Service Dealers Network (AASDN) is a 30 year old cooperative association of workshops that was formed to provide support, training and mentoring to leading workshops in Australia.
Running any type of business is tough especially in the automotive industry where we have the added problems of staff shortages, high ongoing requirements for technical training, high business tooling expenses, and low levels of customer trust.
Recognising this, a group of workshops in WA and NSW got together to collaborate and share technical training, advice, and to network with like minded business owners so that we can collectively better look after our customers, run a better business, and provide a premium level of care.
Over the past 30 years, membership has grown to over 60 leading workshops around Australia.
Members receive the following benefits:
- annual membership to the AAAA including access to their HR and legal hotline, annual reports, and discounted tickets to their annual expo
- quarterly group technical training for technicians to skill them on the latest automotive technologies
- free access to online Autodata Training for up to 3 technicians
- business training including topics on marketing, product offerings, time management, profitability, recruitment and culture
- networking with like minded business owners
- quarterly social activities such as go-karting, river cruises, Bathurst, and gala nights
- access to a shared tool library of quality, specialised tools and diagnostic equipment
Much of this support is possible because of the close relationship and support we have from our preferred suppliers. AASDN preferred suppliers are the leading automotive suppliers in Australia and their unwavering support, and ability to go the extra mile for us, means AASDN members can provide better support and car for their customers.
AASDN members don’t have to do it alone. Together we’re all stronger.
AASDN (Australian Automotive Service Dealers Network) is a network of leading, independent automotive workshops around Australia assisting each other with advanced technical and business training, networking with like-minded progressive business owners, access to shared, specialised tools, and advice on solving technical and business problems. AASDN members don’t have to do it alone.